Ask Russell to Bring the Muscle to Your Hustle! ®
to Russell's commercial real estate and business brokerage home page. On this website, you can learn more about Russell and the properties and businesses he has listed for sale or lease.
What is a business broker?
- Business sales and M&A
- "Main Street"
- Asset Sales of publicly- or confidentially-listed business assets (excluding the entity) including the sale or lease of real estate, trademarks, customer lists, etc.
- "Faith-Colish" Stock Sales of 25% - 100% of the legal entity only privately advertised to active buyers
- "Private Placement"
- Stock sale of securities, 25% to 100% of the legal entity, Sold only to active "accredited" or "sophisticated" investors
- with or without real estate
- planning for a business to be converted into a franchiseable concept
- drafting and filing FDD's
- "Main Street"
- International Properties and Businesses, Country Assessment Models, Foreign Owned Corporations
- Non-profit 501c mergers & acquisitions, structure, and financial health (including 501c3, 501c4, 501c6, 501c7, 501c12, 501c25)
- Land, including industrial and retail
- $30-$300MM +60 key Hotel assets (including multi-use developments that may include retail and condos)
- Short sales and foreclosures
*Regarding Asset Sales, Russell is a licensed real estate agent in the State of Louisiana, and out-of-state actions may be on a referral basis only. Regarding Stock Sales, Russell is not a FINRA registered securities broker nor a FINRA registered investment advisor. However, within certain guidelines, Russell's actions are exempt from registration.